Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha is a 20 Years old ,Registered, Non-Political, Patriotic and Unique organization comprising Ex-Servicemen and Patriotic Civilians. It has its functional Units working in 23 States of the Country. Total strength of its registered and non registered members is about 89,000. It has three wings at present : Mahila Wing, Youth Wing and Education & Health Wing.
Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha is registered under Societies Registration Act 1860, in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India and listed on the SAMMAN List of the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Exemptions under Section 12 KK and under Section 80 (G) of the Income Tax Act are available to Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha. Its saving Bank Account is functional in the Bank of Baroda, Gandhi Nagar, Ghaziabad .
Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha has already run six sample courses on Elementary Sainik Training at Muzaffarnagar, Jabalpur & Ghaziabad without any financial assistance from any Government or Non–Government agency. Shaheed Smarak, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad and Kargil Shaheed Smarak, Shukratal, Muzaffarnagar are managed by Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha.
The future plan is to constitute a “Jai Hind” Fauz for National Integration and Character Building.
Objectives in brief:
- Revival of Patriotism
- Felicitation of the families of the Martyrs
- Welfare of the Ex-servicemen
- Eradication of the ills from the Society
- Open to all ranks from Defence, Police, Para-Military force and security agencies.
- Open to all civilians who take a pledge to say “Jai Hind” in all mutual greetings through out the life, every where and every time.
- Non-Political but definite resolve to support honest and able candidates in all elections irrespective of political parties or religious groups.
- Emphasis on “Jai Hind” instead of Good Morning , Namastey, Adab Arz or Sat Sree Akal etc.
- Follow the principles of Swami Vivekananda and Neta Ji Subash Chandra Bose.
- First National organization in the country where in ex-servicemen and Patriotic Civilians have joined hands to work for National Integration,Character Building,fight against corruption and serve as a watch dog of Democracy.
- Organs of Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha include Mahila Brigade and Yuva Command which can be formed at any level from a village to the state level based on the common chord of “Jai Hind”.
- The only registered organization with the name of SAINIK SANSTHA and not Poorva Sainik Sanstha.
- Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha has started constituting “Jai Hind Fauz” for character building and National Integration.
- Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha has already run 5 courses on Kaushal Vikas & Sainik Training at Kargil Shaheed Smarak, Shukratal, Muzaffarnagar, UP and at Nehru Stadium,Jabalpur, MP
Code of Conduct for Members:
- Country comes first always and every where.
- Welfare of the members of Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha be given priority.
- Be ready to give any sacrifice for the Nation.
- Struggle against fear, corruption and exploitation.
- Give some assistannce to at least one person once in a year.
- Provide all possible assistance for the furtherance of the aims of Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha.
- Oppose sternly the division based on caste or religion.
- Get associated with groups like dishabled, Kulis, labour, Artists, Eunchs etc and bring them within the fold of Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha.
- Do not cut ribbons for inauguration but use flowers and Conch for such purposes.
- Lit a Deepak and plant a sapling for celebratings bithday or any good occasion.
- Work like a watch dog or member of a Nigrani Dasta against any anti social activity.